Saturday, April 27, 2024
Putting Contest & Welcome Party
The Resort at Fredericksburg
All golfers have the opportunity to participate in a putting contest prior to the Welcome Reception at The Resort at Fredericksburg. Practice your putt with teammates while ejoying the views of the Pedernales River.
Arch Ray Resort
The welcome reception will take place at one of the newest venues to the Hill Country, Arch Ray Resort. Enjoy appetizers and cocktails with other guests to kick off the Forging Futures Classic weekend!
Sunday, April 28, 2024
5:45 PM – Registration and Reception, Celebration Dinner, Live Auction and Entertainment at Vista Oaks Event Center
Monday, April 29, 2024
9 AM – Breakfast and Golf Registration at Boot Ranch
10 AM – Shotgun Start
3:30 PM – Cocktail Reception and Awards Ceremony at Boot Ranch
Boot Ranch is an exclusive, private golf club in Fredericksburg, Texas that has won several awards and accolades, including ranking 6th among the Top 100 Texas Courses and 29th nationally among the top 200 residential courses, according to the Dallas Morning News
- 2,051-acre master-planned golf community
- 6,584-yard, par-71 golf course with Tiff-Sport turf on tee boxes and fairways, and newly installed Bermuda grass on the greens
- Sited at roughly 1,800-foot elevation
- Designated an Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary
- Signature 10th hole, with its 40-foot waterfalls, was showcased in the movie, “Seven Days in Utopia,” starring Robert Duvall
Hal Sutton, a 14-time PGA Tour winner, is the visionary behind the golf course. Sutton designed a unique layout that will test your game while surrounding you in stunning scenery, abundant wildlife, waterfalls, and colorful landscaping.